Welcome to the Neighborhood Psychiatric Associates of ManhattanNeighborhood Psychiatric Associates of Manhattan was founded to fill the gap in mental health care by providing excellent services while working with patients’ health insurance including Medicare. We understand that getting good treatment with adequate time and attention from staff who emphasize establishing and maintaining good doctor-patient relationship works best for all. Too often, patients find that there isn’t enough time to talk about what is really happening in their lives. Five to ten minute medication appointments are unlikely to meet needs for adequate time and attention, or for proper medical care. Such short appointments end up being not only unsatisfying for patients and doctors alike, but also potentially harmful because rushing can make us leave out important information.
We started Neighborhood Psychiatric Associates of Manhattan envisioning what a good psychiatric practice should ideally provide – solid medical psychiatric care, attentive and helpful support staff, and warm and skillful medical professionals. We are creating a pleasant mental health care environment making it easy to ask for, and receive, needed help while building upon personal strengths within a wellness-oriented model.
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Bipolar II Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
“Providing compassionate integrated mental health care services.”
Why choose Neighborhood Psychiatric?
We strive to offer leading-edge psychiatric care within an integrative, compassionate and collaborative setting, centered on individual’s personal needs in a professional and pleasant work environment. Make an appointment with us today because:
- We listen to you and do the best to work with any constraints you have.
- We Strive to provide excellent, evidence-based and personalized care.
- We Work with several major insurance plans.
- We provide a careful evaluation, and if appropriate undertake your care with you as a key partner. If we cannot work with you, we will provide you with appropriate referrals.